7.31.2008

The office and business world is an interesting place. There's this girl that works in my department. actually she's the only one other than myself and my manager. She use to be pretty cool and chill until she turned....there are no holy words for this...anyways..
She creates extra, and i mean extra work for me, blames me for things that are totally unrelated to anything that i do, blames me for her failure to take over her own responsibilities, talks about me behind my back, slacks and facebooks every other minute and the stories continue. They call her melissa. I call her monkey girl.

why "monkey" girl? because to be honest i could have a pet monkey to keep me entertained at my desk and i would get work done faster than with her around.

I got pushed to a minor limit the other day where i was angry. Just at all the things that she was incapable of doing, or maybe capable of doing because they are so absurd that no one would actually do these things with a rational mind. I wanted to go and take her cell phone and make some long distance calls, or maybe let the air out of her tires. I'm still feeling that way today, and i probably will for as long as i work in the same department as her, thankfully it's not much longer.

but

i was reminded of something today.
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is in the Lord Christ you are serving.
colossians 3:23-24


i really am the brighter crayon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home