10.10.2008

happy kill a turkey day!

Every year, millions of people celebrate and go out and kill a turkey, then stuff themselves with it. There’s stuffing, corn, cranberries, ham, pineapples, gravy oh the gravy! It is one of those feelings that just makes you feel “oh so good” inside (both literally and physically). I grab that turkey drumstick, and I think of the Flintstones where they have their huge dinosaur bones and they stick the whole thing in their mouth and it comes out clean. I want that feeling, I want turkey. I want happy kill a turkey day to be a monthly event. Where once or maybe even if you are lucky twice a month people gather together and give thanks for the turkey. Thank you turkeys for making each year just a little better.

This year – I will not have turkey. This year there is no turkey for me to eat. No stuffing, no corn or cranberries, ham and pineapples… and yes.. sadly… no gravy.

frig… I’m upset…I want my turkey (dark meat only please).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home